How can live a healthy life?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Suggest Ayurvedic Memory Booster Syrup/ Nutrition...

5 posters

Go down

Please Suggest Ayurvedic Memory Booster Syrup/ Nutrition... Empty Please Suggest Ayurvedic Memory Booster Syrup/ Nutrition...

Post by Admin Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Please share your best thoughts  about Brain health medicine

Admin
Admin

https://best-healthy-life.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Please Suggest Ayurvedic Memory Booster Syrup/ Nutrition... Empty Re: Please Suggest Ayurvedic Memory Booster Syrup/ Nutrition...

Post by Aniket Sharma Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Hello Sir
I don’t know such kind of Ayurvedic syrup but I like to give you some information on some vital natural herbs which boost immunity power & help in headache anxiety. These herbs are:
• MandukParni
• Ashwagandha
• Shankhpushpi
• Jatamansi
And also some natural remedies may be useful for u these are:
Grape Seeds:
Bhumi Amla:
Green Tea:
Cow colostrum:
Tulsi
So ayurvedic medicine which contains natural remedies in their product will be solution.

Aniket Sharma

Back to top Go down

Please Suggest Ayurvedic Memory Booster Syrup/ Nutrition... Empty Re: Please Suggest Ayurvedic Memory Booster Syrup/ Nutrition...

Post by Alok Singh Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Whenever you go for the memory tonic the always give priority to ayurvedic medicines. Ashwagandha, Shankhpuspi and Brahmi are the most common herbs which are used to improve memory.

Alok Singh

Back to top Go down

Post by sumit kumar Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:35 pm

I think sir If the question about Ayurvedic memory booster syrup/nutrition...
Then there is Syrup for boost memory power naturally. Memtone is Ayurvedic tonic including shankhpushpi, Brahmi, and its aims to enhance learning ability. It is very beneficial for at any age either school going children's or adult persons...  
you can buy Memtone online by the website of : - https://goo.gl/FuZTBn

sumit kumar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rupali Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:37 pm

For memory booster according to me Shankpushpi is one of the best memory enhancer. As it calms the mind and helps in reducing stress and anxiety. One teaspoonful of the powder of this herb is to be taken twice daily along with a cup of milk.

Rupali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum